The Switzerland Chapter of PMI is one of the largest chapters in Europe, with more than 1'400 members. The Chapter has been serving the needs of Swiss professionals since 2001. How to join PMI and our chapter.
- Regional Evening Events allow members to regularly meet with other professionals and hear featured speakers discuss current project management related issues.
- Professional Development activities provide opportunities for professional growth and development within our industry (including exploring the benefits of formal certification by the Project Management Institute).
- Conferences and Seminars presented by the chapter are designed to deliver practical project management tips and suggestion for enhancing leadership skills.
- Annual Member Meetings give a chance to network with project managers from all over Switzerland and feature internationally renown speakers.
- PMI Switzerland newsletter shares insights into the chapter activities and developments.
- PM@CH - The Swiss Project Management Review is a Switzerland chapter online publication highlighting project management in Switzerland, and provides our membership an opportunity to publish PM-related articles.
- Volunteer opportunities enable members to practice their project management and leadership skills.
- Mentoring program provides members to members mentoring. Learn more in our article here
These are just a few of the benefits your membership brings you. Drop by the membership table at the next Chapter event or meeting - we'd love to meet you.