PMI Switzerland Chapter is recognized as the leading association in Switzerland for advancing excellence and professionalism in project management.
- Foster project management practitioners in their career by providing them with PMI and localized services and knowledge.
- Promote Project Management to contribute to organizational success and business results.
- Foster a community of project management practitioners and organizations in Switzerland to promote professional contacts, share experience and knowledge.
- Develop the chapter toward organizational maturity.
2017-2018 Elected Board of Directors
- Sascha Wyss, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP: President
- Carolina Thomaz, CAPM, FRM: VP Finance
- Irina Petkova, PMP: VP Professional Development
- Loïc Hascher, PMP: VP Members
- Manju Bohra: VP Sponsoring
- Mark Veraguth: VP Special Projects
- Paul Selwold, PMP: VP Communications & Marketing
- Serge Garazi, PMP: VP Operations
- Yann Steimer, PMP: VP Volunteers
The Chapter Board of Directors manages and enhances the Chapter services as a leadership team, facilitated by the chapter president. A large group of over eighty volunteers in various teams assist them in achieving the chapter vision and delivering the services proposed to members and professionals.
2016-2017 Chapter Officers
- Stephane Juillard: Financial Auditor
- Martyna Wisniewska, PMP: Financial Auditor
- Angel Carlos Martinez Artega: Elections Committee
- Marina Satapathy, PMP: Elections Committee
- Aliah Blackmore, PMP: PM@CH Director
- Claudia Himmeldirk, PMP: Regional Events Director (Basel)
- Elena Milusheva, PMP: HR Director
- Fredy Wehrli, PMP: Learning Seminars Director
- Mario Bonilla, PMP: Publications Director
- Prasanth Krishnankutty Nair, PMP: Regional Events Director (Zürich)
- Thijs Wijnands, PMP: Regional Events Director (Romandie)
PMI Switzerland Chapter
Tel.: +41 (0)31 311 53 08
Fax: +41 (0)31 311 53 01