PMI Switzerland Chapter is recognized as the leading association in Switzerland for advancing excellence and professionalism in project management.
- Foster project management practitioners in their career by providing them with PMI and localized services and knowledge.
- Promote Project Management to contribute to organizational success and business results.
- Foster a community of project management practitioners and organizations in Switzerland to promote professional contacts, share experience and knowledge.
- Develop the chapter toward organizational maturity.
Chapter Organization Chart
During the previous years, there were many more board members. Nowadays, the board would like to reduce this number to ideally seven board members and delegate more power to the directors and team members. To cope with this ideas, board members will sometimes have to take more departments. In order to avoid one board member in charge of everything in his department, we have created Committees. Each Committees has a Chair and two or more members. So the workload, the ideas and the energy can be shared. Here is how the board is now structured.
2020 Elected Board of Directors members
- Agata Czopek: Chapter President
- Karolina Letowska: VP Finance
- Philippe Soupart: VP Operations
- Stefan Vesenmeier: VP Events
- Larissa Aragon Castro: VP Membership & Volunteers
- Ana Celaya Sanz: VP Marketing, Communications & sponsorship
Selected Board of Directors members during the AMM 2020 in Zürich. From left to right: Phil, Stefan, Larissa, Karolina and Agata.
The Chapter Board of Directors manages and enhances the Chapter services as a leadership team, facilitated by the chapter president. A large group of over one hundred volunteers in various teams assist them in achieving the chapter vision and delivering the services proposed to members and professionals.
2020 Chapter Officers
- Raymond Stritt, PMP: Financial Auditor
- Yann Steimer, PMP: Financial Auditor
- Angel Carlos Martinez Arteaga, PMP: Elections Committee
- Elena Milusheva, PMP: Elections Committee
- Ala Lutz, Membership Director
- Alice Pannerec, PMP: Regional Events Director (Romandie)
- Aristeidis Matsokis, PMP: Regional Events Director (Zürich)
- Carlos Valentin, PMP: Technology Director
- Celia Herault: Regional Events Director (Basel)
- Claudia Rassalski, PMP: Finance Director
- Daniele Pinto, PMP: Sponsoring Director
- Daniel Rodellar, PMP: Publications Director
- Fredy Wehrli, PMP: Learning Seminars Director
- Gessami Sanchez, PMP: Regional Events Director (Basel)
- Julia Ovcinnikov, PMP: Regional Events Director (Romandie)
- Ka YI Hui, PMP: Director PMI for Social Good
- Prasanth Nair, PMP: Regional Events Strategic Director (Zürich)
- Sumon Vangchuay, PMP: PMO Director
- Promote a community spirit by leveraging our communications channels: publications (Newsletter, PMI@CH), Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Promote chapter events and event participation
- Encourage members to share experience and knowledge with each other
- Have fun with volunteer colleagues across Switzerland and beyond
Events - Foster PM community and awareness of the profession by bringing people together and exchanging ideas
- Define event Concept - speaker and topic
- Arrange logistics - venue, date, time and preliminary agenda; verify sponsor agreement, post event on PMI site
- Manage all processes on event date - registration, facilitating the session
- Close event project - financial reporting, issuing receipts and PDUs certificates, surveys
- Plan budget of all departments within PMI Switzerland
- Improve financial processes to control payments
- Monitor, consolidate and report of the actuals x budget to the board of directors
- Report the financial results to PMI-CH auditors
- Provide value to our members, create attractiveness and retain them inside our chapter
- Provides internal services to the board, to the members and to the general public. It counts three main areas:
- VP Operations: department-lead and support for board meetings and chapter governance
- Technology team: allows information-sharing within the chapter (website and sharing-platform)
- PMO Team: covers the administrative tasks and projects for the chapter (day-to-day tasks are outsourced to an outside company)
- As such, mostly invisible, but the necessary oil in the wheels for a well-functioning association
- Offers a unique lens to explore vibrant worlds from a different angle. Here, we hone in on actual topics and provide a fresh context for project management trends.
- Deliver value by attracting, engaging, developing and recognizing volunteers who in turn will drive forward the PMI Swiss chapter
- Discover and treasure sponsors to enable PMI swiss chapter to succeed in their goal to promote project management best practices and knowledge sharing to empower individuals and communities
PMI Switzerland for Social Good
- Fostering project management skills for social good, working close with PMI Educational Foundation https://pmief.org/
- Introducing project management skills to schools, disseminating project management related educational resources to primary and secondary school teachers
- Support for Non-profits and Non-government organisations in delivering their missions through the application of project management
PMI Switzerland Chapter
Tel.: +41 (0)31 311 53 08
Fax: +41 (0)31 311 53 01