We are looking forward to welcoming you on the 29th of September for the 10th PMI Switzerland Conference. Please find some relevant information below.
What to bring to the Conference
- To ensure a swift check-in, please have your ticket ready to be presented at the welcome desk (bring your ticket on paper or as a mail on your mobile phone).
- As per federal ordinance for such events, please also bring a valid COVID certificate and an Identity Document. This also applies to SIX employees.
- Please note that the ConventionPoint has no lockers or supervised cloakroom for valuables.
When to arrive
- Registration starts at 08:00 (not before).
- Please note that late or on-site registrations are not possible.
Special COVID Information
As stated on the registration page, we are complying with all ordinances in force by the date of the event. These are:
- All participants must bring a valid COVID certificate and an Identity Document, which will be checked at the registration desk.
- For your information: the nearest test center which offers rapid antigen testing is just 2 tram stops away at Knecht Care.
- Wearing a protective mask is not mandatory, but recommended.
- The SIX ConventionPoint maintains additional protective measures (such as hygiene).
Special face masks available!
If you prefer to wear a mask, we have found an innovative way to do so, and still enable dialogue and networking.
- We provide a partially transparent Surgical Face Mask MaXsmile from the Swiss company, Flawa. This is a certified Class I medical device, initially developed to enable lip-reading for people with hearing impairment, but is also used by teachers etc.
- We have been testing these masks for over a month. They are comfortable to wear, and reactions were always positive.
- You may of course use your own mask if you prefer.
- For more information about the Flawa MaXsmile mask click on the image below
Catering at the Conference
Due to COVID regulations, we are unable to offer a lunch and dinner buffet. Food will be served at the tables. There will always be a choice of dishes including vegetarian food, but we ask for your understanding that we may not be able to cater for all dietary restrictions.
After the conference
- You will receive an email with links to the speaker presentations, photos from the conference and to the conference satisfaction survey.
- PDUs will be reported automatically if you provided your PMI ID when registering.