Author: Kathrin Lutz, PMP
PMI Switzerland Chapter Elections Announcement
In the PMI world, everything starts with our volunteers. This is valid not only for the newsletter, the website and the events, but also for the chapter strategy and leadership.
For the upcoming 2024-2025 election term, we are looking for active PMI Switzerland Chapter members who:
● Live and breathe the PMI values
● Have practical ideas how to elevate our chapter to the next level
● Have a hands-on attitude to co-lead various committees, workstreams and initiatives
● Can manage complex programs and demanding stakeholders
● Are willing to stand for the upcoming PMI Swiss chapter elections
● Can dedicate to a 2-years-volunteer role:
o Board of Directors
o Election Committee Member or
o Finance Auditor
● Are ready for action, collaboration with great people and a lot of fun!
If we have just described you, please reach out to one of our Board of Directors members or to
for election. The application process will start in August.
Let’s empower people to make ideas a reality.
Your Election Committee
Kathrin Lutz, PMP and Elena Milusheva, PMP