Author: Stefan Vesenmeier, PMP, DASSM
The anniversary year, "20 years of PMI Switzerland" is slowly but surely coming to an end which also means that we will soon draw our anniversary competition winner. All participants of our online events are given the chance to participate and win an unforgettable weekend in the Swiss mountains and this could be you!
The game, which we started in February 2021 at our Annual Members Meeting, is actually quite simple - during each of our virtual events, a word/phrase is announced, which attendees should collect. These will be 20 game words in total to make up the complete 20th PMI Anniversary sentence.
However, since we were unfortunately unable to hold all of the intended online events this year, we would now like to broaden the rules:
- The remaining winning words will be announced during the last two online events of the year.
- To participate in the contest you need to know at least one of the words that were announced.
- The winner is the contestant who has collected the most words.
- If several participants send in the same maximum number of words, the winner will be drawn live at the upcoming Annual Members Meeting in Bern (on February 10, 2022).
How to win?
- Increase your chances and register now for the remaining two online events (https://pmi-switzerland.ch/index.php/events).
- 09.11.21 - Open Space Forum around the PMBOK 7
- 07.12.21 - Transitioning from Project to Program Management
- Note down the game words announced at these events.
- Watch the videos of this year's online events on our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/PMISwitzerlandChannel) and find the game words announced at the beginning.
- Send all collected winning words to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for entries is 31st December 2021
The drawing and announcement of the winner of the unforgettable weekend in the Swiss mountains will take place on February 10, 2022 in Bern during the Annual Members Meeting 2022.
We wish you all the best with your participation in the game and we hope you have had a lot of fun and interesting learnings at our online events (on Youtube, or live).
Knock on Wood!
Stefan Vesenmeier, on behalf of the PMI Switzerland Board