Daniel Rodellar, PMP
Shalini Krishnan, PMP
Philip Springuel, PMP
We are collecting articles, pictures, audio and video submissions for upcoming PMI Switzerland Newsletters and the website. Content we favour must be original, relevant to the PMI community, ideally addressing the Swiss context, and should be authored by recognised project management practitioners commenting on their own behalf or authorised to publish for the organisations they represent.
Newsletters are published at the start of each month (typically the first Monday of each month). The deadline for submissions is 10 days before pubication. Contributions may be sent and will be reviewed for potential publication on a rolling basis.
This is a great opportunity to share your thoughts on a topic of interest with the chapter community and earn up to 1.5PDUs for any articles which are published.
To submit a contribution, please fill out the following form at this link.
Here are a few categories and ideas that may help you determine what subjects you could write about:
1) Your Project Management case studies relevant to PMI Switzerland
2) Relevant Swiss Project Management news and critical implementations
3) PMI Switzerland events
- Announcements for future PMI Switzerland events (proposals also welcome)
- Summary retrospectives of past PMI Switzerland events
4) Social Good news, events, case studies relevant to Switzerland
5) PMI Swiss Corporate Networking Group activity reports and announcements
6) PMI global and affiliate chapter news, with relevance for Switzerland
7) Focus on statistics and data trends
- Your research
- Your comments, criticisms, predictions on any data sets you have a passion for, that are relevant to the PMI community
- Links to active data visualisations of relevance to the PMI Switzerland community
8) About Current Events
- Your commentary, opinion about current events affecting Project Management generally and/or Switzerland specifically.
PMI Switzerland is your connection to 20 years of working together, bringing you events, training, networking and knowledge sharing. Your PMI Switzerland Newsletter is the link that keeps you connected and informed. Join the well established tradition dating nearly 20 years of exchanges by becoming a newsletter and website contributor too.
We will be glad to answer any questions and assist you in any way we can to help you produce high quality knowledge to share through your PMI Switzerland newsletter.
Daniel Rodellar, PMP, Shalini Krishnan, PMP, Philip Springuel, PMP
Newsletter editors, PMI Switzerland Chapter