In this introductory workshop, you will get practical advice on how to create a more balanced work-life.
You will learn (in a nutshell)
1) How to see your current situation in a positive way (growth mindset).
2) What questions to ask yourself to develop your own vision and mission statement.
3) That it may be helpful to ask for help, share your dreams and challenge your priorities.
4) How to become your own chairperson and take care of yourself (self-management).
5) To take the first steps to turn your fresh ideas into reality.
We will work with individual assignments, so please keep paper and pen ready. The results are for you personally, so you will not be asked to share them with others unless you want to.
You will have time to ask your individual questions in a Q&A at the end.
Monika is a Lecturer, Federal Professional Adult Educator, PMP, Coach and Entrepreneur.
Monika runs her coaching and training company which focuses on new leadership, new work and topics related to work-life balance and the reconciliation of work and family life. She has a wide range of experience working in virtual settings. She led many change management projects for an international services company, went through several reorganizations at work and knows what it means to juggle a busy work and family life.
With your registration you consent that PMI Switzerland publish any taken photos or videos from their event on all social media channels of PMI or PMI Switzerland.
|Event Date||20-05-2021 18:30|
|Event End Date||20-05-2021 20:00|
|No. of Strategic PDUs||1|
|No. of Leadership PDUs||0.5|