PM Master Class: Master Project's Communication - 2 days workshop
This training goes beyond the typical tips and tricks and instead focuses on the fundamentals of speaking, including enunciating with presence, structuring a clear argument, and being relaxed and aware.
You will receive
- professional-level warm-up exercises to start on top,
- actionable frameworks and templates to bring your presentation structures to the next level,
- exclusive techniques for a powerful delivery.
In addition, you'll get immersive, hands-on training with personal coaching to anchor your knowledge and practice.
- eliminating anxiety and stage fright,
- boosting your presence and charisma,
- building convincing arguments to win over your audience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your speaking skills to the next level.
08:45 Doors open
09:00 Morning session
12:30 Lunch break **
13:45 Welcome back
14:00 After-noon session
17:30 End of day
Day 1 (25 March 2023)
Warming-up and fundamentals
- your primary goal as a speaker
- the theory of conveying a message
- warm-up from a professional actor
- boost your physical presence and confidence
- physical techniques to reduce stage anxiety
Building and telling the story
- how to pitch anything, return on experience
- the 3 phases of discourse, Hollywood's secret sauce
- presenting to the board: the pyramid and MECE methods
- advanced structures: the 3 acts and the hero's journey
- most useful frameworks and recipes
Day 2 (1st of April 2023)
Guiding the audience
- befriending gestures, voice, and silence
- how to punctuate the speech, guiding the audience with gestures, rhythm, and voice
- how to start a presentation, how to end it
- improvise on a bullet point structure
- how to recover when thrown off
- how to present an example or case study
- the basis of compelling storytelling
- group exercise: build a story
- how and when to use storytelling and when not to
- individual capstone presentation exercise
Damien Gauthier brings his experience in acting, facilitating, and leadership to the training.
He combines his daily work as a facilitator, UX lead, and team manager with his professional background as an actor, director, and TEDx speaker coach to empower you with bulletproof techniques ready to be used in your next meeting.
** There will be no food nor drinks provided. It's possible to buy water, coffee, tea or snacks at the Espace Dickens' cafeteria.
The Minimum number of participants is 6. We deserve the right to cancel the event 7 days before the event if we do not have enough registrations.
Special launch price: 690 CHF
PMI Switzerland member: 590 CHF
Early bird discount: 70 CHF until 24th of March.
Do you have a question or comment about this event?
Information on Privacy
With your registration, you consent that PMI Switzerland publishes any taken photos or videos from this event on all social media channels of PMI or PMI Switzerland.
100% refund is possible for a ticket if canceled the latest 14 days before the event. (2023-03-11 23:55)
|Event Date||25-03-2023 9:00|
|Event End Date||25-03-2023 17:30|
|Individual Price||520 to 690.- CHF|
|No. of Power skills PDUs||14|
|Location||Espace Dickens Lausanne|