PM Master Class: Become your own chairperson and set boundaries
In-person classroom training in Zürich
Are you constantly stressed and have no time for anything?
Learn how to become your own chairperson and take responsibility for yourself!
PMI Switzerland Chapter is proud to offer you this exciting PM Master Class. Don’t miss our training, expand your knowledge and earn 7 PDUs.
Benefit from an experienced coach and trainer who is also a PMP and worked as a project manager for international companies for many years.
Here, you can watch how Monika introduce the topic in a PM workshop hosted by PMI Switzerland: Work-life balance workshop
In this 1-day classroom training, you will learn how to deal with stress / stressful situations and prevent burnout.
- Deal with stressful situations at work and prevent burnout.
- Improve and influence your time management.
- Reflect on your priorities and take responsibility to advocate for a healthy work-life balance.
- Give responsibility within your organization back to where it belongs.
- Share your knowledge and experience with other PM colleagues from different companies and learn from peers.
- Take the opportunity to learn on a Saturday without business interruption.
- Improve your self-management skills to achieve a better work-life balance
- Know methods to better reflect yourself, communicate your needs, and set boundaries
- Learn from peers by discussing real PM challenges in small groups
- Reflect and improve your communication and time management skills.
- Strengthen your self-confidence. Yes, you can take responsibility for yourself and influence your own situation in a positive way!
- Practice your presentation and argumentation skills in a trusted setting.
• Project managers and team leaders who wish to become their own chairperson and strengthen their ability to advocate for their needs.
- Zurich area, exact venue will be announced as soon as available
08:30 Start Check-in
09:00 Start workshop
17:00 End of workshop
Event Attendance Mode
- Classroom workshop (Covid-19 rules and guidelines needs to be followed)
Event fee discounts
- If you are PMI-CH member, please log in with your PMI-CH member ID before register and get a 50.- CHF discount.
- If you register until 10th August 2021, you will get an additional 40.- CHF early bird discount.
- Lunch and two coffee breaks are included in the event fee.
100% refund is possible for a ticket if canceled 4 weeks before the event.
Our speaker will be Monika Keller
She is a Lecturer, Federal Professional Adult Educator, PMP, Coach, and Entrepreneur.
Monika runs her coaching and training company 3C Keller which focuses on new leadership, new work, and topics related to work-life balance and the reconciliation of work and family life.
She has a wide range of experience working in virtual settings. She led many change management projects for an international services company, went through several reorganizations at work, and knows what it means to juggle a busy work and family life.
For more information about Monika, check out her profile on LinkedIn or visit her website,
Information on Privacy
With your registration, you consent that PMI Switzerland publishes any taken photos or videos from their event on all social media channels of PMI or PMI Switzerland.
Do you have a question or comment about this event?
Contact Event Organizer
Event End Date
300.- to 390.- CHF
No. of Strategic PDUs
No. of Leadership PDUs
ZH - tbd