Course Summary for 2020
|Price:||CHF 3'700.- (+VAT)|
|Members Price:||CHF 3'330.- (10% discount)|
|Duration:||2 + 2 days|
|Method:||2 + 2 days of face-to-face Training
and 20 hours self-paced exam simulation
|PDUs:||28 + 20|
27-28 Aug + 17-18 Sep
28-29 Sep + 29-30 Oct
9-10 Nov + 3-4 Dec
24-25 Aug + 10-11 Sep
15-16 Sep + 1-2 Oct
26-27 Oct + 12–13 Nov
About the CourseThis 4-day interactive ProPM-P© course uses a blended learning approach: a well-balanced mix of classroom training and self-study using a unique exam simulator exposing you to the typical questions that you will face during the exam as well as monthly Q&A sessions with your trainers via web conference.
We are proud to state that 97% of all our participants who take the exam pass (based on 100% of students who reported they took the exam within the last year).
Day 1: Introduction to PMP®, Project Initiation
Day 2: Project Planning
Day 3: Project Planning (cont.), Project Execution
Day 4: Project Monitoring and Control, Project Closing Professional Responsibility
Who Should Attend?
Project managers who wish to accredit their experience, knowledge and skills through an internationally recognized PMP® certification.
Experienced Project Managers (min. 4’500 hours (equivalent of 2.5 years) experience in leading and directing specific tasks and 36 months (3 years) project management experience in the past 8 years) who wish to gain the PMI Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification.
Course ContentsContrary to most PMP® courses, VIRAK’s ProPM-P© course is structured logically by project phase, which makes it easy to follow, easy to apply to real-life project management, and useful as a guideline to managing projects.
The areas covered are all 5 Process Groups (Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control and Close) as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas (Communication, Schedule, Cost, Scope, Integration, Resources, Risk, Quality, Procurement, Stakeholder Management) and Professional Responsibility.
- Short and intensive course – 2 + 2 days
- Critical for passing the certification and for improving how you manage your real-life projects
- 1 year access to online exam simulator X-AM with more than 1300 questions
- PMP® certified, experienced trainers who have successfully prepared more than 4000 participants to become certified
- Monthly online Q&A Sessions via web conference
- Personal support throughout the process
- Books included: PMBOK® 6th edition and RMC PM®P Prep book
- Optional: course participants receive a special rate for PMBOK 6th edition e-learning based on the PMBoK® Guide. With this e-learning based which includes, theory, exercises, case-studies, etc. beforehand and during the course accompanied by a telecoach you will get more in-depth PM Knowledge in Project Management
- VIRAK is specialized in public and company in-house classroom and online training courses in Project Management and Soft Skills.
- We run courses for many multi-national companies in Switzerland and worldwide.
- We have been recognised as a “Registered Education Provider” by the PMI® since 2002 and we have successfully trained more than 4’000 Project Managers in the past 17 years to pass PMI certification exams.
For more information or to register