Estimated time commitment
8 hours per month
Join PMI Switzerland’s Technology Team! Support your Chapter in technology-related matters, meet nice colleagues and … have fun!
The PMI-CH Technology Team (5-8 Volunteers), as part of the Department Operations, provides services like website, sharing platform, email and business applications to the Chapter, its Volunteers and Members.
The Technology Team is also the single point of contact between the Chapter and the Chapter’s solution providers. As a member of the Technology Team, you are responsible for the delivery of small to medium-size projects, e.g. to introduce new features in business applications as well as answering requests from other Volunteers.
- Provide support on Joomla platform.
- Perform modifications on the Website and its periferical components (AcyMailing, Event Tool,.)
- Write and Consolidate documentation.
- Provide support on Google Drives.
- Perform regular ICT-security checks.
- Participate in the monthly Team meeting (remote)
- Lead or work in small projects to improve the chapter Tools.
- Follow the guidelines concerning ICT-Security
- Some knowledge of Web tools (Joomla, AcyMailing, SP Page builder, K2 are big plus)
- Have some idea how a web site works
- Experience in IT.
- Some free time to: learn our platforms, use the knowledge to improve the service and share what you have learned.
We are searching someone to help with web integration, support volunteers for tasks ranking from password reset to the integration of a new component on the website. This role is not using project management skills but is rather technical.
We are building a community of project managers but we need Technical people to maintain and consolidate our tools.
What we offer
Successful candidate could build a new professional network in Switzerland with Project Managers from different horizons by helping or volunteers in the different regions.
Candidate who invest time in the Operations department gain an overview of what a company needs to setup in their IT systems. From Emails services, Drives, website to mandatory documentations.
Apply on the VRMS platform of pmi.org for this opportunity. APPLY