Estimated time commitment
10-15 hours per month
Develop your Leadership and technology skills, support your Chapter and … have fun!
The PMI-CH Technology Team (5-10 Volunteers) provides services like collaboration solutions, website and business applications to the chapter, its volunteers and members.
The Technology Team is also the single point of contact between the Chapter and the Chapter’s solution providers.
As Leader of the Technology Team, you are accountable for realization of small- to medium-size projects, e.g. to introduce new features in business applications, as well as to have technology-related requests from other Volunteers be answered in a timely manner.
You also develop the Team (and your leadership skills) for the future.
Desired skill sets
• Technology experience (must)
• Leadership skills/experience (must)
• Service-oriented personality (must)
• Reliable, Independent (must)
• Member of PMI Switzerland Chapter
• Based in Switzerland (or close to its border)
Apply on the VRMS platform of pmi.org for this opprtunity. APPLY