Estimated time commitment
1-2 days per year (mid-year audit, end-year audit, annual member meeting – AMM)
The Financial Auditor’s responsibility is to audit the accounting records and the financial statements of the Project Management Institute Switzerland Chapter and to express an opinion.
- Be available to meet twice a year in Bern with the chapter's VP finance as well as the PMI Switzerland office that is responsible for the book-keeping.
- Be available to present the financial auditor statement during the annual member meeting (AMM) in Zurich or Geneva by the end of January.
- Deliver a mid-year and end of year audit report Financial auditors statement that will be presented and read during the annual member meeting (AMM).
- No formal experience in finance is required for this role. It's also a good opportunity to gain experience in an audit function. Ideally, some financial knowledge will help. First and foremost a love for numbers and an analytics mindset are all you need
- At ease with financial statements (balance sheet and profit&loss).
- Small experience with book keeping a plus.
- Experience in finance a plus
- At ease with numbers