How to Login to PMI-Switzerland.ch
How to I request an account?
Access to the Members Only features of this site is limited to members of the PMI Switzerland Chapter. Membership in the Chapter is managed by the Project Management Institute Global Operations Center (PMI GoC). Please visit PMI.org to apply for membership.
About 1 ? 2 weeks after you have joined PMI and the PMI Switzerland Chapter, your account and login credentials will be created.
Please note that:
- The PMI Switzerland Chapter tracks some basic web usage statistics, including:
* The name of the domain from which you access the Internet,
* The date and time you access our site,
* The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site,
* What information you view while you visit our web site.
- That session cookies are required to maintain your login state from page to page.
- That information on this portal may be subject to copyright restrictions.
- That the PMI Switzerland Chapter does not endorse linked or user provided content in any way.
- That PMI Switzerland Chapter is not liable for the accuracy of user-provided content.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. We maintain the information we collect for statistical purposes only.
- To login to the site, you will need to know both your username and password. See below if you have lost them.
- Locate the login box on the right. You can also click the ?Member Login? login link in the menu bar near the top of the page.
- Type your username, password, and click the login button.
- If you typed the right information, you will be logged into the portal, and receive a screen message that states that you have successfully logged in.
- If you are not successful at logging in, in all likelihood you may have:
* Incorrectly typed your username. Your username is your last name.
* Incorrectly typed your password. Your password is your PMI Membership ID number.